At The MENTOR Network, we believe it is important to invest in benefits and programs that help support employees and their families when it comes to protecting their health, well-being, security and future.
We offer a broad range of benefits administered by respected and innovative providers. (Eligibility for specific benefits may vary based on employment status and position.):
- • Health care coverage through one or more medical plan options
- • Prescription drug coverage
- • Dental and vision care coverage
- • Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- • A 401(k) retirement savings plan
- • Life insurance, AD&D and business travel accident insurance
- • Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- • Employee Assistance Program
In addition, we've established Network Angels, an employee-focused charity that provides grants to individual employees facing financial hardship after a crisis.
To learn more about Network Angels, watch the video (above).