From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Apply Now Job ID 17000EP9
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Primary Location: GA-GAAlbany-2713 Pine Manor Ln
Work within a team of Direct Care Professionals to provide support, medication administration and documentation.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- Experience working with medically complex individuals is a plus
- Demonstrated documentation abilities
- Empathetic approach with strong communication abilities
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay, paid time off, Holiday pay, and benefits
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Amazing opportunity to use your passion, skills and experience to make a positive difference in the mission-driven work we do every day.
Founded in 1991, Georgia MENTOR provides home and community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and youth with behavioral, emotional or complex medical needs. Through a range of individualized programs—including Therapeutic Foster Care and Host Home program—Georgia MENTOR focuses on building positive relationships that provide the foundation for development, growth and change.
Georgia MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network,a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 35 states. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day, and have career opportunities across the nationwide Network.
Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Apply Today!