From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Occupational Therapist TravelingApply Now Job ID 19000O7W
Occupational Therapist Traveling
Primary Location: United States-MI-MIAnn Arbor
NeuroRestorative is seeking dynamic part-time Occupational Therapist to serve individuals in our home and community based division in Ann Arbor and the greater Detroit metropolitan areas!
We serve a clinically intriguing and diverse patient population including those with acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury and orthopedic trauma.
- Provide quality service delivery through evaluation and testing of program participants and the development of effective treatment plans for each participant.
- Administer innovative treatment programs to program participants and communicates treatment needs to appropriate staff. Provide re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary. Effectively manage assigned caseload.
- Set up appropriate home exercise programs for participants in a timely manner. Performs home evaluations as needed.
- Maintain timely and appropriate program participant documentation including report of services. Complete weekly schedule request to meet OT goals of staff/program participants and submit it to supervisor.
- Serve on rehabilitation treatment team(s), including but not limited to attending team meetings, attending conferences, etc. Attend departmental meetings for program development and establishing effective systems of operations team enhancement.
- Attend training or seminars on a yearly basis to update knowledge and skills.
- Collaborate with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure effectiveness of occupational therapy program.
- Participate in maintenance of targeted departmental budget and monitoring of equipment.
- Adhere to Service Monitoring System (SMS) standards for department, accreditation and licensure standards, and ethics of confidentiality.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy and one year human services experience
- One year experience in neuro-rehabilitation preferred
- Must be licensed OTR in state and a member in good standing with AOTA
- A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the people we serve, and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability. With a transdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, we draw upon a broad spectrum of innovative rehabilitation programs and support services in order to develop personalized treatment plans for each individual served.
NeuroRestorative is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.