From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides survivors of brain injury with structured support and compassionate care. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers — NeuroRestorative's employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Registered NurseApply Now Job ID 190003XS
Primary Location: United States-MI-MIAnn Arbor
Traveling between multiple locations to perform the duties and responsibilities of the role, our RN is accessible to staff at all locations during working hours. Depending on the program, may be required to be accessible after hours for consultation.
Provide clinical care to address the medical needs of individuals in multiple locations within the assigned region.
- Conduct the medical assessments
- Participate in service plans and supervise components of the plan
- Serve as liaison
- Provide input for each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Review documents and revise all nursing/nursing related care plans on a regular basis
- Promote health and wellness for individuals
- Ensure medical records and reports are current and complete
- Maintain contact with primary care physicians and specialists, including attending medical appointments if necessary
- Administer medications according to established guidelines
- Oversee the management of high-risk medical conditions and private duty nursing services
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight and training of program staff
- Ensure IHP/POC goals and objectives are medically indicated
What we offer you:
- Flexibility with your schedule and ability to work remotely
- A rewarding work environment with meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Career opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- One year experience working with medically complex individuals
- Current state RN License
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance if driving on the behalf of the Company or providing transportation to individuals receiving services.
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities is preferred, but bring the right attitude, and we’ll train you for success
- Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise critical thinking
- Effective communication skills a must
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!