From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Caregiver Mental HealthApply Now Job ID 17000N1G
Caregiver Mental Health
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNApple Valley
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
We have a variety of shifts and schedules available in/near the cities of Lakeville, Burnsville, Rosemount and Eagan, MN. Whether you're looking for a full-time position or part-time hours to supplement another job, we would love to hear from you. Make an impact in lives, working as a Caregiver, Direct Support Professional in Mental Health is one of the most rewarding jobs you'll ever have.
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transport to medical appointments
- Enjoy recreational outings together
- Preparation of meals
- Assist with medication administration
- Teach strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach with ability to set boundaries
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.