From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Direct Support Professional Apple ValleyApply Now Job ID 17000N0Z
Direct Support Professional Apple Valley
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNApple Valley
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM River Bluffs - We have full time schedules and part time openings in Lakeville, Burnsville, Shakopee, Prior Lake, Eagan, South St Paul, and Rosemount.
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 35 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!