Group Home Manager for Youth - TemporaryApply Now Job ID 17000L6B
Group Home Manager for Youth - Temporary
Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJAtco
New Jersey MENTOR
Supervise program staff by providing continuous coaching, feedback, and progressive discipline when necessary.
· Oversee quality assurance/performance improvement activities.
· Attend monthly treatment team meeting(s).
· Supervise clinical and crisis management and establish on-call duties. · Ensure a timely response to all requests for information, services, and documentation.
· Project revenue and monitor monthly expenses in conjunction with program goals.
· Maintain knowledge of clinical standards and ensure compliance in terms of treatment interventions.
· Monitor compliance with all regulatory, contractual, corporate, and legal requirements.
· Ensure that all records are accurate, up to date, and are in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
· Assist with referrals, intakes, assessments, matching and placement of new clients.
· Provide resources for staff concerning theories and current research relevant to program development. · Monitor the process for selecting and training professional and support staff.
- Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least three years of experience in child welfare service delivery, at least two of which has been in a supervisory capacity.
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state