Intake ManagerPrimary Location:
GA-GAAtlanta-2302 Parklake DrFunction:
Program Services Coordination/Case ManagementOrganization:
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children with brain injury). As an Intake Manager with GA MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people.
For GA MENTOR and The MENTOR Network the Intake Manager is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the Intake Manager role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
GA MENTOR is seeking an Intake Manager to match potential mentors with clients utilizing clinical principles, monitor the matching process, arrange needed services upon discharge and maintain ongoing contact with placement referral source. They also manage staff intake staff statewide. The Intake Manager will also:
· Facilitate daily census call for Therapeutic Foster Care (TFC) programs as well as monthly Intake staff meeting.
· Will oversee a statewide referral database to ensure all referrals are being addressed and assist with managing any referrals that can be placed across programs.
· Work closely with Intake Coordinator and Program Director in each program to promote growth and assist with managing each program’s open home list.
· Work closely with Recruiter Manager to gain knowledge and insight into each program’s recruitment pipeline and ensure that recruitment staff are aware of the current referral needs.
· Report to State Director for TFC.
Master’s degree in human services, or Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5-7 years related experience in Mental Health, Child Welfare, Foster Care Services. Ability to assess the placement, social and treatment services needs of the applicable population.