From direct care staff to program managers, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—Loyd's Liberty Homes' employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Licensed Vocational Nurse LVNApply Now Job ID 19000VZ5
Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAAtwater
At California MENTOR our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
Licensed Vocational Nurse – Opportunity available in Merced/Atwater area!
We currently have a rewarding LVN opportunity at one of our Loyd's Liberty Homes group homes serving adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and specialized medical needs. Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the individuals we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse you will:
- Provides technical assistance and training to staff to ensure the effective implementation of medically related services
- Administers medications and provides documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are performed as prescribed
- Responsible for following nursing care plans according to program requirements
- Provide direct support to individuals we serve
- Current CA LVN certification in good standing
- One year of nursing capacity experience
- Preferred: some experience working with individuals with any form of intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Good knowledge of practical nursing theory
- Valid CA driver's license
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must pass physical examination, reference checks, and any required state and federal background checks (per licensing requirements; costs covered by company)
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, fun employee events
- Employee discounts for all employees - major discounts on monthly cell phone bill, travelling, entertainment, car rentals, online shopping, and so much more
- Annual bonus plan for all employees
- Mileage reimbursement for personal vehicle usage
- Free training (including CEU's), career development, and advancement opportunities with access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis and build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!