From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Administrative AssistantApply Now Job ID 18000OHR
Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Function:Office and Administrative Support
Loyd's Liberty Homes is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support, to carry out operations and ensure the quality of services to consumers. Regularly enters payroll, CPR and First Aid Training, maintain quality of documentation, and ensures compliance with applicable state and federal standards. Responsible for data collection audits, inspections and reporting. Assist in the new hire process, onboarding and training as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides administrative support to Program Directors and Area Director.
- Completes ongoing required documentation for participants, such as monthly documentation.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up-to-date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Communicates with appropriate staff if documentation is incomplete or unsatisfactory and ensures that steps are taken to get documentation corrected.
- Completes weekly documentation audits and submits appropriately.
- Provides timely attention and response to information sent by various funding sources
- Responsible for timely submission to SSC, P-card second level review, oversees purchasing, assures billing compliance and documentation.
- Processes CERFs in i-Procurement. Follow procedures according to corporate timeliness and compliance relative to sign-offs.
- Oversees area quality enhancement and implementation plan, coordinating Network standards, licensing requirements and reviews area incident reports.
- Oversees cross check file and chart audits to ensure contract compliance, utilization of forms, best practices, physical plant and vehicle maintenance.
- Assist in New Hire Process and training when necessary.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
- Two years’ experience in administrative support.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Based Applications and data entry
- Valid California Driver’s license with a clean DMV record
- Valid California Registration and Insurance with your name listed as driver
- 2 Professional References
- Pass pre-employment background, physical, tb
- Complete one week paid training
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!