From behavioral analysts to early intervention specialists to program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides early intervention services to infants and toddlers with disabilities or developmental delays. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—our employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Early Intervention Case Management SupervisorApply Now Job ID 19000UGU
Early Intervention Case Management Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
California MENTOR is a team Driven By Purpose and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
As Case Management Supervisor (AKA/formerly “Program Supervisor”) with California MENTOR/Creative Home Programs you’ll be one of these extraordinary people. This position is part of our Early Intervention (E.I.) program serving infant and toddler-age individuals with Autism and/or other developmental disabilities.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- 401(k) with company matching
- paid time off & holiday pay
- mileage reimbursement for business related travel with personal vehicle
- extensive employee discounts
- A dynamic, rewarding work environment where you build meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, fun employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities including access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- On-the-job, paid training including paid CEU opportunities
As a Case Management Supervisor you will:
Manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your Program Director, Area Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team
- Lead and supervise clinical and direct-support staff, assign and review cases and service plans of individual's cases within the assigned management team
- Work directly with each host family on a weekly basis to provides direction, support and counsel regarding treatment plan
- Provide case management services including assessments, data collection and compilation, intakes, planning and administering treatment, connect individuals and families with resources and services, and more
- Participates in and advises leadership in staffing by interviewing, hiring, disciplinary actions, and other related administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Service-related field
- Two to four years of experience in human services
- Minimum of one year experience as a Case Manager
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance and registration
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
- Emergency on-call availability after-hours and weekends
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and demonstrated documentation abilities
- Ability to establish rapport quickly with others of any diversity
- Willing and able to travel within program area to homes of individuals we serve
This is an amazing opportunity to use your passion, skills and experience to make a positive difference in the mission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals committed to making a positive difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.