From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Temporary Program DirectorApply Now Job ID 1900086Q
Temporary Program Director
Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As a Program Director with Loyd's Liberty Homes you’ll be one of those special people.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred plus two to three years of experience in the human services industry.
- At least one year of experience working with persons with mental retardation or other developmental disabilities
- Valid driver's license
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Pass a background check fingerprint clearance with DOJ/FBI, physical and TB screening
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people