Family Centered SpecialistApply Now Job ID 17000MVN
Family Centered Specialist
Primary Location: MD-MDBaltimore-1502 John Ave
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
- Bachelor's degree required
- Two years related field experience required
- Specialist training also required
- Licensure and/or certification as required by state
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k), PTO and Holiday Pay
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and
supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. When you join The
MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality
of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.