Teacher AssociateApply Now Job ID 17000CB1
Primary Location: United States-MD-MDBaltimore
Function:Training Education Services
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
• Instructs students in a teacher’s absence, using the Behavior Management techniques to promote a smooth functioning classroom.
• Utilizes various teaching techniques when working with students on a one-on-one basis. Monitors student’s learning behavior progress.
• Instructs students when a teacher is involved in a team meeting or parent conference.
• Keeps on-going records of all students receiving one-on-one instruction and assists teachers and students in record keeping.
• Assists teachers on educational field trips.
• Participates as a member of the treatment team.
• Attends all staff meetings, and training opportunities provided by the agency.
• Uses behavior management system effectively with all students and works effectively with teachers to resolve conflict situations.
• Supports the teachers in the growth of student academic work.
• Provides for “On-Call” coverage on a rotating basis.
• Performs other related duties and activities as required.
• High School Diploma or GED and one year related experience.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY STATEMENT
Applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.