BHRS Clinical SupervisorApply Now Job ID 17000FOD
BHRS Clinical Supervisor
Primary Location: PA-PABethlehem-3865 Adler Pl
To that end, the Clinical Supervisor role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. Pennsylvania MENTOR is seeking a Clinical Supervisor for our Lehigh BHRS program to provide:
- Clinical supervision and training to Mobile Therapists, Behavioral Specialist Consultants, and Therapeutic Support Staff.\
- Oversight of the Clinical practices and services provided to clients, development and implementation of treatment plans, review and approval of billable documentation, Interagency and payer collaboration, Monthly Clinical Phone Consultations and coaching with families to ensure the quality of the services provided to individual clients.
- Ensure that all regulatory practices are adhered to by all individuals delivering services.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline, such as: Psychology, Counseling, Clinical Social Work, Psychiatric Nursing, and Marriage and Family therapy. (Master’s Degree must include clinical coursework in the foundations of behavioral health and the provision of mental health services- i.e., individual, group and family therapy, abnormal psychology, psychopathology, cognitive behavioral and psychodynamic therapy, crisis counseling, assessment, child development, personality theory, psychotherapy lab, clinical practicum)
- 2 years post – Master’s experience working with FBAs, ABA treatment, and ASD population.
- At least two (2) years verified post-Master’s experience providing mental health treatment including psychotherapy, counseling, and assessment.
- Minimal of year supervisory experience suggested in the Mental/Behavioral Health field.
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) related experience.
- PA licensure preferred, including psychiatrists, psychologists, LPC, LSW, LCSW, LMFT or licensed as a Behavior Specialist.
- Health care coverage through one or more medical plan options
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision care coverage
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance, AD&D and business travel accident insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.