CPS SupervisorApply Now Job ID 17000CSI
Primary Location: PA-PABethlehem-3865 Adler Pl
- Supervise up to 7 FTE certified peer support staff;
- Run department meetings;
- Provide individual supervision;
- Manage program’s census;
- Conduct interviews and staff your own team;
- Process client, referral and discharge paperwork.
The Certified Peer Support Program Supervisor role is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career path in the Social and Human Services field and to move into a management role with the MENTOR Network and further your career in the mental health field.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree
- Certified Peer Support Supervisory certification preferred
- At least (1) year's professional experience as a Certified Peer Support Staff;
- Supervisory experience a plus!
- Extensive knowledge of community resources for adults and transitional aged youth required.
- At least 1 year direct human services experience.
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Provides mileage reimbursement.