CPS SupervisorApply Now Job ID 17000CSI
Primary Location: PA-PABethlehem-3865 Adler Pl
Pennsylvania Mentor has an amazing opportunity for a Certified Peer Support Program Supervisor to impact the lives of the individuals we serve, and work a team of dedicated professionals in assisting clients with mental health diagnoses. We are seeking a Certified Peer Support Program Supervisor for our office in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults and children with a mental health diagnosis. As a Certified Peer Support Program Supervisor with PA Mentor you will play a crucial role in furthering clients’ steps through the recovery process.
- Supervise up to 7 FTE certified peer support staff;
- Run department meetings;
- Provide individual supervision;
- Manage program’s census;
- Conduct interviews and staff your own team;
- Process client, referral and discharge paperwork.
The Certified Peer Support Program Supervisor role is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career path in the Social and Human Services field and to move into a management role with the MENTOR Network and further your career in the mental health field.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree
- Certified Peer Support Supervisory certification preferred
- At least (1) year's professional experience as a Certified Peer Support Staff;
- Supervisory experience a plus!
- Extensive knowledge of community resources for adults and transitional aged youth required.
- At least 1 year direct human services experience.
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Provides mileage reimbursement.