Intensive Case ManagerApply Now Job ID 17000BHI
Intensive Case Manager
Primary Location: United States-PA-PABethlehem
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Intensive Case Managers are a critical link to the community, and also linking clients to necessary services to support them in their recovery. Intensive Case Managers work with other providers in the mental health community to ensure that clients are obtaining proper treatment for their individual needs and advocate for their needs if they are not.
To that end, the Intensive Case Manager role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in the Social and Human Services field with a myriad of career opportunities to move up and across the organization, as well as helping improve your local community.
- Advocate for client’s needs in order to support them in their recovery
- Assisting with setting up community services to increase client stability and independence.
- General case management.
- Crisis Intervention and Prevention.
- On Call Rotation required one week every 3 months.
For PA Mentor and The MENTOR Network the Intensive Case Manager role is critical to our company’s success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Bachelor's Degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field, from an accredited college or university
- At least (1) year's professional experience in the provision of casework services or service coordination to adults or children and families involved with the child welfare/juvenile justice/education systems.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, peers, clients and outside agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with adults and children with mental health disorders.
- Must have valid driver's license and a reliable transportation.
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Provides mileage reimbursement.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.