Mental Health ProfessionalApply Now Job ID 17000I8X
Mental Health Professional
Primary Location: PA-PABethlehem-3865 Adler Pl
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
The Mental Health Professional directs and functions as a member of the Family Based Mental Health Services (FBMHS) treatment team.
This counseling/case management position (FBS) provides in-home services throughout Lehigh and Northampton Counties requiring day and evening hours.
Health Professional also conducts psychosocial assessments and
coordinates client care with community agencies as necessary and appropriate.
In collaboration with the Mental Health Worker, the Mental Health Professional provides community-based, intensive therapeutic services, in settings other than a provider agency or office, to children, adolescents and their families.
- Master’s degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, pre-med, theology, or anthropology, plus one year experience in a CASSP system program.
- Acts 33 and 34 clearances
- Possession of a valid Pennsylvania automobile driver’s license.
- Possession of automobile liability insurance.
- In addition to the regular workweek, must be able to work flexible hours and weekends as needed for 24 hour/7 days a week on-call rotation as scheduled. Evenings required.
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Provides mileage reimbursement.
- We offer a supportive team environment, flexible schedule and a family-oriented culture to complement our attractive salary/benefits package. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.