Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA
Primary Location: MA-MABeverly-600 Cummings Ctr
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Adult Day Health is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to perform hands-on nursing care regarding our participants' daily care needs, personal hygiene, and behavior.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Ensure follow through of specific programs developed by the care team.
- Monitor and provide training in mealtime programming as necessary, prepare food as needed.
- Assist participants with basic hygiene skills (grooming, toileting) and other tasks (feeding, shopping) according to each participant’s Plan of Care.
- Assist with bowel and bladder incontinence, management of bowel and bladder program and/or care of urinary drainage catheters or equipment and support.
- Manage physical transfer of participants following training guidelines.
- Assist participants and accompany participants to appointments and leisure activities.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of participants at all times.
- Complete necessary documentation, reports, etc. in a timely, thorough, and accurate manner.
- Assist with compliance of Department of Public Health requirements.
- Care for and maintain all recreation and residential equipment.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Completion of a CNA certificate program; current CNA certification required.
- 6 months - 1 year of CNA experience preferred
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!