Change Management ConsultantApply Now Job ID 19000OIG
Change Management Consultant
Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
Change Management Consultant – 12 – 18 month consulting assignment
Seeking a strong Change Management Professional with extensive experience leading change management efforts implementing a Human Capital Management (HCM) suite of products. Proven track record developing actionable change management plans, including impact assessment and analysis, impact mitigation, communication strategy, change network strategy, training strategy and plan, change readiness assessment, and sustainability plan. You will drive all phases of change management and measurement and will utilize expert communication skills to regularly consult with stakeholder groups to ensure the accomplishment of goals and target milestones.
- Lead organizational change management (OCM) for implementation of Ceridian Dayforce platform, impacting ~30,000 employees across 36 states
- Ensure goals, KPIs and milestones are met
- Partner with project team, workstream leads, and other stakeholders to assess, analyze, determine and implement achievable plans
- Deliver a detailed communication plan based on stakeholder needs
- Spearhead the design and development of communication outreach efforts, to include job aids, whiteboard videos, videos, newsletters, emails, and other resources to reach all employees
- Develop and implement strategic plans to support end-user training, including the assessment of learning needs and objectives for all impacted user groups
- Measure and monitor all facets of the project to ensure organizational readiness
- Mobilize a geographically diverse, cross-functional group of change champions to support consistent communication and solicit feedback to meet the needs of all employee stakeholders
- Develop sustainability strategy to ensure ongoing support for change
Skills and Competencies
Capable of executing standard OCM protocols with demonstrated ability to be nimble and customize the approach with input and approval from organizational subject matter experts is paramount. Exceptional verbal and written communication, as well as, strong interpersonal and influencing skills are essential in this role.
- BA required; MA/MBA preferred; Change Management-certification preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Change Management experience required, preferably in software implementation or human resources transformation
- Experience with Project Management and Change Management tools – Excel, Wikis, Shared Folders, Learning Management Systems, Communication platforms (Webex, GoTo, etc.)
- Competency with Metrics – identify and analyze “current state” vs. “future state” KPIs
- Experience developing and delivering training content is a plus
- Independent and motivated and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Position is based in Boston, MA with expectation of some travel
- Position is Contract/Consulting for the duration of the HCM Project – can be W-2 or 1099
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. We have ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states.
Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Apply Today!