Communications Specialist HRApply Now Job ID 19000O8E
Communications Specialist HR
Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
The MENTOR Network is currently seeking an Human Resources Communications Specialist to join our HR team in our Boston office (Seaport, South Boston). As the HR Communications Specialist, you will utilize a range of platforms to create internal HR communications which relate to employees, benefits, HR initiatives and our employee value proposition.
- Develop communications that support HR programs, including health and welfare, total rewards, performance management, talent acquisition, onboarding and more.
- Create digital and print communications such as emails, newsletters, collateral, social media, website content, presentations, etc.
- Execute HR communication strategies, ensuring consistency, and reflecting the organization’s strategic vision.
- Maintain the communications calendar.
- Work collaboratively with our Public Strategy Group (Marketing) to refine core messaging and ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of HR communications.
- Work with our Human Capital Systems Team and other HR SMEs to publish a variety of content on our employee portal platform.
- Respond to inquiries and reviews from external HR social media sources.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
What we require:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field
- 1+ years’ experience in internal communications, public relations or corporate communications required.
- Knowledge of communications best practices and proficiency with content/graphic design creation.
- Must possess strong written and oral communications skills, including web writing best practices.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage deadlines while maintaining quality and consistency
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to multi-task
- Excellent collaborative and team skills
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of multiple media communication platforms that maximize effectiveness of employee communications.
- Experience with design tools (InDesign, PPT, Photoshop, Illustrator) to create attractive communication resources is strongly preferred.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Competitive Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- A great work environment - you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
- Meaningful work supporting our mission. You’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.