Financial AnalystApply Now Job ID 19000JNE
Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
The MENTOR Network is seeking a Financial Analyst in our Fort Point / Seaport corporate office.
The Financial Analyst synthesizes disparate data into meaningful analysis in support of the company’s goals. The Financial Analyst prepares budgets/forecasts, along with analyses of financial performance and determines ways to effectively report on and measurably improve the company’s performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Generates assigned management reporting including insightful analysis and commentary to tell the story and provide a basis for action steps.
- Performs analyses of various business metrics and income statement line items including detailed expense analysis.
- Collects, analyzes and presents financial information for management to better understand the financial and operational performance of the business lines
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with members of the finance team and the business partners that we support.
- Drives consistency and standardization of all operating group reporting and metrics to allow for value added analysis.
- Responsible for monthly management reporting and ensuring accuracy of all data
- Develops and maintains dashboards and key metrics to monitor the financial performance.
- Consults with field leaders to develop and create financial reports that will assist them in the analysis of their business and decision making.
- Prepares thoughtful and value added operational service line analysis to allow members of field and corporate to make better operating decisions.
- Assists with the quarterly and annual forecasting/budgeting
- Assists in the preparation of materials for monthly executive meetings, the board of directors meeting, investor day presentations, and other leadership meetings
- Acts as a liaison to various finance and operational leaders to ensure the proper flow of information.
- Assists with project/investment tracking across all organizational functions
- Prepares ad hoc financial analyses for senior management.
- Participates in special projects.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance or related field and a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience
- Experience with business reviews and business metrics analysis a plus
- Experience with Hyperion Planning & Reporting/Essbase or similar packages preferred
- Experience with Oracle or other large ERP system and report writing
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- A dynamic, growing work environment
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to children, adults and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!