IT Staff AuditorApply Now Job ID 19000O69
IT Staff Auditor
Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
The MENTOR Network is seeking an IT Staff Auditor at our corporate office in the Fort Point / Seaport area.
The IT Staff Auditor performs audits and documents findings of IT managed systems, platforms, and operating procedures in accordance with established corporate standards for efficiency, accuracy and security. This includes administering IT General Computing Controls in order to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinates overall IT Sarbanes-Oxley and State audit activities and responses.
- Works with other IT teams and Internal Audit to develop, implement, and document audit test plans.
- Performs and completes audits based on defined schedule and priorities
- Ensures that previous audit recommendations are addressed and implemented.
- Determines and defines existing low-risk control activities and determine methods to evaluate efficiency.
- Facilitates change management process in accordance with established process.
- Participates in evaluating IT infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization and assists in defining controls to mitigate loss.
- Identifies and participates in recommending improvements to current risk management controls and implementation of system changes or upgrades.
- Works with security administrator in security and audit related tasks; identifying controls against data theft, data loss prevention, etc.
- Assist in the identification of control objectives and the design of control procedures to address company objectives.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, procedures, and control frameworks such as COBIT 5, ISO 27001.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements
- Proven ability to work independently and establish functional relationships with business peers
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company contribution, company paid life insurance and company paid short and long term disability
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- A dynamic, growing work environment
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers. Our shared service center in Lawrence, MA, supports the finance, HR, and IT operations for our ~30,000 employees who serve ~30,000 individuals in 36 states. We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!