Manager, Quality AnalyticsApply Now Job ID 19000JB7
Manager, Quality Analytics
Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
The MENTOR Network is seeking a Manager of Quality Analytics to join our team in Boston. The Manager of Quality Analytics provides direction and oversight of data and reporting to support service and outcome reporting, and quality improvement strategies. The manager conducts data analyses, including data cleansing, planning and executing analyses and developing/ producing user-friendly and responsive reports. They provide information to leadership regarding data management systems and opportunities to enhance analyses, system integration and related databases. They manage the team responsible for quality reporting and benchmarking for The Network, and suggest quality improvement strategies based upon analytic results.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversees Network quality reporting, analysis and benchmarking.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of primary scheduled reports and subsequent ad hoc reports, collaborating with operations to resolve any and all data integrity issues.
- Designs, implements, and maintain data quality control procedures, including writing requirements and process documentation.
- Designs and facilitates trainings for field employees on quality metrics and the appropriate use of data to improve performance.
- Liaisons with field QI and operations in process improvement efforts for the collection and review of data.
- Collects and analyzes quality improvement data and reports to QI leadership the status of quality improvement activities across the Network.
- Utilizes quality information and metrics to identify areas for quality improvement activities and to measure the outcomes of interventions.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required: project management, presentation creation and strategic planning.
- Supervise a team of 3 analysts
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Human Services, Public Health (MPH), Business Administration (MBA) or a related field strongly preferred.
- Five years of related experience including some formal training in data analytics required.
- Three years of program management experience is preferred
- Some management/supervisory experience preferred.
- None required.
- Demonstrated experience/expertise in computer applications, especially Advanced Excel, MS Access, SPSS and/ or other statistical and database applications required.
- Ability to write and read SQL and VBA
- Demonstrated ability to research issues and resources; basic record-keeping and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to write reports, and/ or other technical documents required.
• Some travel may be required.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company contribution, company paid life insurance and company paid short and long term disability
- Perks at Work discount program, offering online access to more than 30,000 discounts and exclusive offers through The MENTOR Network’s vendor relationships
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- A dynamic, growing work environment
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!