Talent RecruiterApply Now Job ID 19000NN0
Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
- Partner with hiring managers to support all recruitment activities including: sourcing, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, and extending employment offers
- Develop and implement hiring strategies which includes: networking events, direct sourcing, employment ads, college recruiting, proactive outreach with community organizations, etc.
- Extend employment offers, generate offer letters and work with HR Coordinator to begin the onboarding process
- Prepare and analyze HR related reports and statistics and work closely with management to discuss hiring trends
- Perform other related duties and activities as required
What we ask of you:
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in HR or other business related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of recruitment experience required, ideally some experience within a Recruitment Agency setting. Other, related, experience demonstrating knowledge of bringing people into an organization - such as Admissions or Marketing experience - will be considered.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo in particular) is preferred, but demonstrated ability with Databases or CRM tools a must.
- Exceptional communication skills required with an ability to establish rapport quickly with others.
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k), PTO and Holiday Pay
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Collaborative team with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults, children, and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT STATEMENT: External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.