From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Nurse (LPN)Apply Now Job ID 20000EBC
Primary Location: United States-MS-MSBrandon
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at REM Mississippi, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- Licensed to administer Medication in the state of Mississippi
- Current LPN licensure for state of Mississippi
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training preferred
- Current Valid Mississippi Drivers License and proof of insurance
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Will be expected to provide community based nursing consultation for people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in the geographic location of Brandon.