From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Licensed Nurse, RN or LPNApply Now Job ID 20000PCL
Licensed Nurse, RN or LPN
Primary Location: United States-MA-MABrighton
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Adult Day Health is seeking a Licensed Nurse to provide services, training, and support to address the medical, behavioral, and psychiatric needs of our participants.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Conduct a complete assessment of each of our participants.
- Participate in the development and implementation of care plans and supervise the medical components of the plan.
- Ensure medical records and reports are current and complete in accordance with regulatory and corporate standards.
- Administer medications according to established guidelines.
- Assist in training support staff in daily functions within their roles.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- Current Nursing License (RN preferred)
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Two years of experience working with similar clientele preferred
- Russian speaking preferred
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!