From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Licensed Nurse (RN or LPN)Apply Now Job ID 20000HWJ
Licensed Nurse (RN or LPN)
Primary Location: United States-MA-MABrighton
Seeking a bilingual, English/Russian, Licensed Nurse (RN or LPN)!
Adult Day Health is seeking a dynamic and passionate person to serve as a Registered Nurse and provide nursing services, training, and support to address the medical, behavioral, and psychiatric needs of individuals.
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
You have the knowledge and passion for helping others. Our participants need your expertise. Together you'll achieve great things.
As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be one of those special people. We offer a continuum of services and support for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be.
- Conducting a complete assessment of each participant
- Developing individualized care plans
- Overseeing the management of high-risk medical conditions
- Maintaining contact with primary care physicians and specialists
- Participating in quality improvement and educational programs
- Training support staff in daily functions within their roles
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Current RN license
- One year of related experience
- Experience working with medically complex individuals
- Russian speaking highly preferred