Driver Caregiver Per Diem
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Driver Caregiver Per Diem
Primary Location: United States-MA-MABrockton
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Looking for a Driver job with meaning and impact with others? Adult Day Health is looking for an individual to support the Adults and Elders in our Community-based Day Programs. Be the face of our program to those we serve, from picking them up in the morning, to assisting them with activities throughout the day, to dropping them home in the afternoon.
As a Driver/Program Assistant/Caregiver, you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the adults and families we support. Join our incredible team, direct care workers making a difference in the lives of others each day.
In this role, you will work to ensure our program meets the needs of each of the individuals we serve. Your role in direct care is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Specific tasks include:
- Provide safe, reliable transportation services.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly safety and maintenance checks of assigned vehicle(s)
- Support individuals' participation in activities, accompany individuals in outings in the community.
- Interact with the individuals we serve with an empathetic, respectful, and caring manner in all that you do.
- Adhere to proper lifting and emergency guidelines.
- Complete necessary documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow confidentiality requirements at all times.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- 6-12 months experience in the human services industry preferred.
- Valid Driver's License from state of residence with a clear driving record.
- CDL preferred.
- CPR/First Aid certification or willingness to learn.
- Successful clearance of Background Checks and Reference Checks.
- Successful clearance of health screens and/or drug screens as required by the state.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from our CEO, Bruce Nardella, about why he’s part
of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.