Intake CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 17000LOE
Primary Location: MA-MABrockton-25 Christy Dr
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Organization:Adult Day Health
Adult Day Health Inc
As an Intake Coordinator with Revel Adult Day Health, you’ll be one of those special people. Revel Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be. Our caring staff works with each participant to create an individualized Plan of Care that fits their needs and interests. For one adult, this may mean help managing an illness such as diabetes. For another, it may mean social activities; help with medications and meals tailored to their special dietary needs. Depending on each person’s unique needs, the care plan may include services such as nursing care, social activities, healthy, delicious meals, and transportation to and from their local center.
Revel Adult Day Health is seeking a dynamic and passionate person to serve as Intake Coordinator to coordinate all referral and insurance records and paperwork for each client as they are introduced to the program.
Specific tasks include:
- Coordinating all intake paperwork when a new client is to be enrolled in the program
- Sending and receiving completed paperwork from doctors as needed to establish the client record
- Providing tours for prospective clients and their families
- Updating the daily census with new admissions and discharges based on billing approvals
- Coordinating required meetings with payers for each client
- Reporting all issues and preliminary billing matters to the Program Director
- Setting up a new binder for each client as they are passed to the nursing department
- Reviewing and processing non-routine paperwork associated with departmental functions, such as purchase requisitions, statistical activity/performance reports, work orders, etc.
- Assisting with special projects. Gathers data and prepares a variety of documents and reports using established formats.
- Maintaining various databases such as the Network’s Census system
- Collecting reauthorizations from all required pay sources as needed.
- Attending morning/daily meetings to communicate with all supervisory staff about plans for admissions
- May assist in maintaining records in accordance with State, Federal and company regulations and policy as required.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in administrative support
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Revel Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!