From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
TherapistApply Now Job ID 18000RSM
Primary Location: PA-PABrodheadsville-526 Jenna Dr
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Pennsylvania MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join Pennsylvania MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Looking to have an impact with children-at- risk and families in need? This role is a rewarding opportunity to make a difference with Pennsylvania families. Join our amazing team of dedicated therapists providing quality services to children with emotional, behavioral, or medical complexities.
- Conduct Individual and Family Therapy
- Support the development and implementation of service plans
- Monitor adherence to treatment plans.
- Participate in the review and matching of new clients.
- Review and maintain documentation
As a Therapist in our Brodheadsville, PA office, you will assess the ongoing need for therapeutic services, coordinate services provided, and ensure the quality of care delivered.
- Telecommuting agreement to meet your road warrior schedule with the opportunity to work from home and flexible scheduling.
- Professional with a progressive National Organization with career advancement in the 36 states we provide services
- 7 paid Holidays!
- Influence in creating an Evidenced Based Practice which is our unique service model.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Master’s degree in Human Service field
- One year experience working with At Risk Youth population
- A passion for our mission and a commitment to quality services for children
- Experience working with individuals affected by traumatic experiences preferred
In addition to a competitive salary and health benefits package, we offer a generous PTO package, a 401k plan, and career advancement.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers. With ~27,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.