TherapistApply Now Job ID 170009YX
Primary Location: PA-PABrodheadsville-526 Jenna Dr
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Looking to have an impact with children-at- risk and families in need? This role is a rewarding opportunity to make a difference with Pennsylvania families. Join our amazing team of dedicated therapists providing quality services to children with emotional, behavioral, or medical complexities.
- Conduct Individual and Family Therapy
- Support the development and implementation of service plans
- Monitor adherence to treatment plans.
- Participate in the review and matching of new clients.
- Review and maintain documentation
- Telecommuting agreement to meet your road warrior schedule.
- Professional with a progressive National Organization with career advancement in the 36 states we provide services
- 7 paid Holidays!
- Influence in creating an Evidenced Based Practice which is our unique service model.
- Mileage Reimbursement
As a Therapist in our Brodheadsville, PA office, you will assess the ongoing need for therapeutic services, coordinate services provided, and ensure the quality of care delivered.
- Master’s degree in Human Service field
- One year experience working with At Risk Youth population
- A passion for our mission and a commitment to quality services for children
- Experience working with individuals affected by traumatic experiences preferred
In addition to a competitive salary and health benefits package, we offer a generous PTO package, a 401k plan, and career advancement.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers. With ~27,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.