Program SupervisorApply Now Job ID 17000OC4
Primary Location: United States-OR-ORBrookings
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
MENTOR Oregon is seeking a Program Supervisor to provide assistance to adults with disabilities in one of our Residential Group Homes in Brookings. The Program Supervisor is responsible to supervise Direct Support Professionals. In addition, the Program Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operation of the program including delivery of supports, implementation of person-centered plans, health care, advocacy, customer engagement, regulatory compliance and when applicable, oversight of the physical environment.
The Program Supervisor generally works 8 to 16 flexible hours per week in a supervisory capacity; and provides direct support for the remaining hours. Act as a “go to” person for that program, serving as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any training needs. It is generally expected to visit each shift and all employees one time per month, including where supervising periodic or hourly services.
- High School diploma or GED required;
- Minimum of one year related work experience; supervisory experience preferred;
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing; car registration and auto insurance if driving on the behalf of the Company or providing transportation to individuals receiving services.
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained
Our Program Supervisor role is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week. In addition to paid training and holiday pay, our work environment is rewarding and dynamic where no day is ever the same.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.