From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Quality Improvement CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 17000NTY
Quality Improvement Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNBrooklyn Center
Description REM Hennepin is seeking a Quality Improvement Coordinator to to support the implementation of the quality improvement, planning and monitoring process, the risk management program, reporting and QI projects in accordance with The MENTOR Network’s goals, philosophies and values.
Essential Job Functions:
- Report design and development
- Coordinates the design, editing and publication of Safety Net and other Network publications
- Liaison with IT in maintaining the Network Performance Audit and CANS database on Salesforce
- Provides support to field auditors (NPA) and end users (CANS)
- Administrates the QI portion of Epicenter
- Partners with the QI group in the research and development of resource and training materials.
- Works closely with the IT team and QI Network on data review, report development and systems testing.
- Coordinates QI projects, as assigned
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Qualifications: Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and four years of related experience
- Current drivers license, car registration and auto insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving service
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification required in some states