Clinical CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 17000HJ9
Primary Location: PA-PABroomall-450 Parkway
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Pennsylvania MENTOR is currently seeking a Clinical Coordinator to provide therapeutic services to children and adolescents in a Community Residential Setting. The most critical role of the Clinical Coordinator is to provide both individual and family therapy to the clients in our Community Residential Rehabilitation Program.
- Support the development of and implementation of service plans for individuals served.
- Monitor adherence to treatment plans and documentation of all services provided.
- Prevent placement disruptions by providing strong clinical support to our clients and their Mentor family.
- Regularly review client’s records to monitor and maintain quality of documentation and ensure compliance.
- Weekly individual and family therapy for each client.
- Variable schedule to meet the needs of the clients served
- Rotating paid on call schedule
- Maintain compliance with all documentation, including the host home (Mentor) families documentation
- Reports to the Clinical Supervisor and/or Program Director
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in a Clinical Mental Health Discipline
- 2 years verified paid experience providing mental health treatment.
- one year experience working with population service preferred
- Computer experience required, including Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.