From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Social WorkerApply Now Job ID 19000LLS
Primary Location: United States-KY-KYBurkesville
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Are you a compassionate and caring person looking to help people locate services and resources in your community? Are you looking for a rewarding career? Apply today to become a Social Worker with Adult Day Health at Just Family.
Social Workers are responsible for the evaluation and treatment of individuals served admitted for treatment. The Social Worker will adhere to specific scope of service for activities related to the evaluation and treatment of clients in the home and community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Bring the individuals' HCB Waiver needs to the attention of the appropriate referral source and to the appropriate staff within the HCB Waiver Provider.
- Evaluation including gathering data from client records, interviews, observation and dialogue with other team members
- Development and implementation of a treatment plan according to physician orders which includes establishing client goals, continuous re-evaluation of progress and appropriate modification of the plan
- Timely preparation of written documentation of client progress including initial evaluations, progress reports, discharge summaries and other requested reports
- One to one counseling with individuals served/and or family members in their home or other appropriate setting
- Attends team conferences and reports on client’s progress and current status in therapy as well as collaboratively assisting the team in identifying realistic goals
- Completes and turns in billing information in a timely manner
- Communicates effectively with internal case manager
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
What we require of you:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work
- Suitable background can also be RN, LPN, certified psychologist with autonomous functioning, licensed psychological practitioner, licensed marriage and family therapist or a licensed professional clinical counselor
- A caring attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Successful clearance of background checks, drug screen, motor vehicle report
- Valid driver’s license in good standing with reliable transportation
- Regular travel within counties
- A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including Holiday pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Family-oriented environment
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network