Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Primary Location: United States-CA-CACampbell
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Description As a Certified Nurse’s Assistant (CNA) with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate individual who can provide care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will provide assistance with daily activities ranging from meal preparation and personal hygiene including bathing, grooming, and changing. You may also accompany individuals on outings in the community or provide transportation to work or other activities. In addition, CNAs support therapeutic and behavioral plans, working closely with our clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Do you have CNA experience and are looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
Qualifications: What we require of you:
• Current Certified Nurse Assistant Certification
• One year experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant with developmentally disabled individuals in a hospital, residential, clinical and/or long-term care setting preferred
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Valid CA driver's license
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts; fun employee events
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from our CEO, Bruce Nardella, about why he’s part
of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.