Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Primary Location: United States-CA-CACampbell
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and
of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the
essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals,
we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our
residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
As a Certified Nurse’s Assistant (CNA) with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate individual who can provide care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will provide assistance with daily activities ranging from meal preparation and personal hygiene including bathing, grooming, and changing. You may also accompany individuals on outings in the community or provide transportation to work or other activities. In addition, CNAs support therapeutic and behavioral plans, working closely with our clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Do you have CNA experience and are looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Monitors the health and medical condition of individuals served, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Administers proper medications according to physician’s orders and established guidelines. Provides documentation for all medications given.
- Provides training, assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, financial management, community and social integration.
- Performs, coordinates and/or assists with household activities such as housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Provides transportation for individuals receiving services to planned and/or necessary activities and appointments.
- Maintains current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation in accordance with MENTOR policy, program standards or other regulatory requirements.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Current Certified Nurse Assistant Certification
- One year experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant with developmentally disabled individuals in a hospital, residential, clinical and/or long-term care setting preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!