From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Behavior AnalystApply Now Job ID 190009R7
Primary Location: United States-IL-ILCarbondale
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Bring your passion and expertise as a Behavioral Analyst to our growing, mission-driven organization. Make a positive difference in the lives of others - come join our amazing team! Work within a setting that offers variety, rewarding challenges, and some of the best co-workers you’ll ever find.
We seek an experienced Behavioral Analyst to develop behavioral plans and provide behavioral therapy, and other therapeutic services to program participants. Working with your team to conduct functional behavior assessments, develop and implement effective, positive, behavioral support plans.
Our Behavioral Analyst positions enjoy high-impact with those we serve while providing flexibility with your schedule and location - and offering longer-term career options across our nationwide network
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the children and adults we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
- Conduct assessments utilizing up-to-date evidence based practices
- Write treatment/behavior plans utilizing up to date evidence based practices
- Update treatment/behavior plans as needed
- Train staff on implementation of plans-both initial and ongoing
- Develop data collection systems and keep updated
- Conduct 1:1 or small group sessions as needed
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to train and supervise staff
- Clear oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet competencies in required trainings
- Willingness and ability to receive constructive feedback from supervisor(s) and apply necessary actions
- Dependable and reliable attendance
- Ability to multi-task
Master’s degree in Behavior Analysis, Board certification as a BCBA, BCaBA OR in some cases at Director’s discretion, a graduate level intern who has completed all coursework towards BCBA certification and has or is finishing requirements for a master’s degree (e. g., all but thesis) and their BCBA practicum. Such students may be eligible for provisional licensure