From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Day Program AssistantApply Now Job ID 200002GF
Day Program Assistant
Primary Location: United States-IL-ILCarbondale
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Day Program Assistant Needed!
Description NeuroRestorative is seeking a Day Program Assistant to work within the Adolescent school house to monitor, assist and attend to behavioral concerns.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and maintain an orderly, safe, clean, and warm therapeutic environment within the School.
- Assist with monitoring clients during breaks and lunchtime, including behavioral concerns, bathroom assistance, and general assistance as needed.
- Assist group leaders and/or run groups as defined by the schedule.
- Assume responsibility for persons served needs/care for cognitive therapists to enable them to return to their scheduled therapies.
- Complete all required documentation as deemed necessary.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: