From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
PrincipalApply Now Job ID 19000IDJ
Primary Location: United States-IL-ILCarbondale
Function:Training Education Services
- Develops and manages all school education, administrative, and counseling activities and provides leadership, guidance, and supervision to assigned staff.
- Develops curriculums and evaluates educational program to ensure conformance and compliance to state and school board educational standards and regulations.
- Reviews placement of students, participates in case conferences and treatment team evaluations, and oversees the writing of individual educational plans (IEPs).
- Monitors staff development, training, recruitment and ensures that all staff are properly licensed and certified by the appropriate agencies.
- Facilitates educational team meetings and the planning of educational transitions.
- Monitors budget allocations, expenditures, fund balances and related financial activities to ensure allocations are accurate, revenues are recorded, expenses are within budget limits and/or fiscal practices are followed.
- Develops and coordinates educational programs through meetings with staff, review of teachers' activities, and issuance of directives.
- Adheres to the Family Advocacy Services and MENTOR policies and procedures that support the mission, philosophy of the Agency and school objectives.
- Establishes and maintains supportive working relationships internally within both Family Advocacy Services and MENTOR, and externally with the broader community services network.
- Represents the schools, Family Advocacy Services and MENTOR and its services within the community.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Master's degree in Education or related field and eight to ten years teaching experience including administrative management experience.
- Licensure as required.