Day Program Caregiver
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Day Program Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-NV-NVCarson City
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching (after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, (behavioral, developmental, physical, mental health) through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Community outings, errands, shopping or activities
- Personal hygiene, toileting, grooming, and assistance with meals in a day program setting
- Assisting individuals to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age (21 to work with Children)
- Valid NV driver’s license in good standing required
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
As a successful Caregiver you will:
- Celebrate and encourage growth and independence in the life of every individual you serve.
- Lead by example to encourage and support your co-workers and the individuals you serve.
- Approach concerns with an open mind and assume positive intent.
- Take initiative to identify problems before they become crises.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from some of our team why they’re part of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?Watch Video
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.