From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Registered Nurse $30.00 to $31.00Apply Now Job ID 19000BEI
Registered Nurse $30.00 to $31.00
Primary Location: United States-IA-IACedar Rapids
- Full time Day: Monday - Friday 6am to 2pm
- Full time 2nd Shift: four shifts during the week, plus every other weekend 2pm-10pm
- $30.00/ hour to $31.00/ hour depending on schedule
- Full benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Vacation time, Sick time, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Job training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration.
- Administer medications, complete nursing documentation, compile data and prepares health assessments for team evaluation and review in compliance with agency and ICF regulations and provide health care related guidance to co-workers.
- Coordinates and monitors on-going individual examinations and orders necessary supplies and medications.
- May also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Graduate of an accredited RN program with valid/current license
- One year experience working with medically complex individuals.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing required for most positions
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
REM Iowa is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!