Caregiver for Transition Homes
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Caregiver for Transition Homes
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZChandler
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Caregiver, Transitional Homes - Opportunities available in the East Valley!
You can make a difference by providing care to adults and children facing life challenges and in need of immediate shelter and care. Through this rewarding work you’ll develop strong bonds with individuals you serve and your coworkers making work feel like spending time with family.
As a Caregiver you will support people with activities of daily living such as:
- Assist, support, and teach individuals general life skills
- Provide compassionate care to those in crisis situations
- Partner with clinical staff in providing supports
- Support therapeutic and behavioral plans
- Assist with self-administration of medication
- Assist with meal preparation and planning
- Facilitate community participation
- Accompany individuals on outings in the community
- Provide transportation to work or other activities
- Assist individuals to redirect challenging behaviors
- Paid training and supervision to grow your career
- Full-time and part-time schedule options available
- A collaborative work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching (after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- A background check will be conducted for this position leading to a valid Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance card
- Valid AZ driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to drive company vehicle
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
As a successful Caregiver you will:
- Celebrate and encourage growth and independence in the life of every individual you serve.
- Lead by example to encourage and support your co-workers and the individuals you serve.
- Approach concerns with an open mind and assume positive intent.
- Take initiative to identify problems before they become crises.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!