As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZChandler
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Full time, part time and on-call positions are available. We have openings for employees available for evening, overnight, and weekend shifts.
Come join Arizona MENTOR in the very important work we do providing Supported Living programs and community-based services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injury, and other neurological challenges.
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you'll carry out rewarding work, seeing your impact in lives on a daily basis. DSPs provide training, assistance and supervision to clients in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings.
Assist with daily activities:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Assisting with redirecting behaviors using strategies with a calm demeanor as prepared for in your training
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- A caring attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Successful clearance of background checks
- Valid Arizona driver’s license in good standing required for most positions
- Full, Part time, and As Needed, schedules available
- Paid training prWe have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
- ovided on site
- Paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including Holiday pay
- A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
Interested in speaking with someone in person? In addition to online applications, we welcome walk-in applicants every Monday, 9am-12pm and 1pm-2pm at 2700 N. 3rd St., Ste. 4000 Phoenix, AZ 85004
Arizona MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, is a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from our CEO, Bruce Nardella, about why he’s part
of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.