East Valley Personal Caregiver
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
East Valley Personal Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZChandler
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Come join our mission – make a difference in lives and enjoy rewarding work! Arizona MENTOR has programs providing services to adults with disabilities in home and community-based settings. Apply today to join an amazing group of co-workers and the inspiring individuals we serve.
Our Caregivers are a group of dedicated and fun people who are making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. We have In Home Caregiver (Personal Service Attendant, PSA) positions throughout the greater Phoenix area, in both East and West Valley.
We have a variety of shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and overnights
Provide companionship and assistance to those we serve through support with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Facilitating community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Variety of shifts and schedules available; full-time or part-time hours
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- A background check will be conducted for this position leading to a valid Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance card
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
Arizona MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from some of our team why they’re part of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?Watch Video
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.