Program DirectorApply Now Job ID 17000OMQ
Primary Location: United States-OH-OHCincinnati
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
· Manages the day to day operations of one to four programs with 10 to 25 individuals in a community or small geographic area with combined revenues of approximately $1 to $3 million. Manages, hires, trains, and schedules staff.
· Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; completes purchasing of program supplies; and reviews and submits billing compliance documentation.
· Implements program core growth strategy to maintain or increase census and/or delivery of program services, maximizes utilization and occupancy and/or worker capacity percentages and assists with new start development as appropriate.
· Maintains and fosters relations with case managers and referral agents; lobbies on behalf of individuals receiving services as appropriate.
· Maintains and fosters relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; implements individual’s satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate.
· Oversees program quality enhancement and develops individual program plans; coordinates Network standards, licensing requirements; reviews and submits incident reports.
· Implements program incident management protocols; ensures timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
· Oversees program implementation of health and safety programs for individuals receiving services and employees.
· Maintains program compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe working environments.
· Provides leadership including direct supervision of assigned staff; implements Network employee practices; implements program safety and workers’ compensation programs; recommends and assists with involuntary terminations and written warnings; provides employee orientation and training.
· Maintains licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assures timely and accurate program documentation; implements Network compliance plan; reviews correction orders; and implements compliance plans.
· Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Education and Experience:
Master’s Degree required and must hold their LISW-S or LPCC-S. Two to Three years of experience in the Human Services/ Behavioral Health Services field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements. Other education and experience as required by state.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
Licensure as required by state. Independent behavioral health/social work license required in Ohio.
Mandatory Reporter Certification/Training per state requirements.
Other training and/or certification per state requirements and/or service line.