DriverApply Now Job ID 19000S7Q
Primary Location: United States-MO-MOSt. Peters
As a Driver at Missouri MENTOR you will be responsible for transporting individuals we serve, their families and staff members to activities and appointments. You are responsible to ensure passengers get to their destination timely and safely.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM and/or 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Provide safe transportation of individuals with disabilities, families, and staff as needed to any/all programs or functions.
- May keep records of trips and/or behavior of passengers.
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of vehicle including refueling, oil maintenance and proper vehicle documentation (registration, inspection sticker, insurance, etc.)
- Maintains ethical and professional standards as outlined in company policies and abides by all statutes in conducting company business.
- May perform other duties when not driving, such as custodial and maintenance tasks.
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching (with introductory period and eligibility requirements met)
- Referral bonus when you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 35 states
- High School Diploma or the equivalent required
- Experience in similar role preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and car insurance required