From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Rehabilitation SpecialistApply Now Job ID 19000UNI
Primary Location: United States-FL-FLClearwater
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
- Performs skill training, cognitive remediation, job coaching, and behavior management objectives in accordance with treatment plan.
- Reinforces appropriate client behavior and skills in residential, community and day/vocational settings, utilizing direct feedback, role-playing, modeling and behavior modification techniques.
- Maintains current and complete client records in accordance with program standards, corporate, licensing and regulatory policies.
- Collects and reports data relevant to rehabilitation goals and administrative policy.
- Prepares communication book, treatment plan and other clinical documentation as assigned.
- Arranges for or transports clients to all planned activities in the community.
- Assists in the planning, scheduling, implementation and evaluations of social, emotional, recreational, vocational and related therapeutic programs for the clients.
- Develops and implements, with supervisory input, schedule to ensure adequate direct care coverage and assistance in emergency coverage.
- Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention for all clients as needed and participates in rotational on-call program.