Caregiver DSP Behavioral Group HomePrimary Location:
Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)Organization:
This position is based in a residential setting where our DSP's provide assistance with daily activities ranging from meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration, to accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation in company vehicles. In addition, DSP's support therapeutic and behavioral plans, working closely with our clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
*Similar experience for this position: Behavioral tech, behavioral technician, counselor, behavioral interventionist, behavior intervention, behavior modification, positive behavior support, behavioral caregiver
We are looking for those with at least one year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, mental illness, or traumatic brain injuries. If you are not sure if your experience meets our requirements please apply so we can review - it may be a fit!
What we require of you:
- Minimum of 60 units/credits completed in a college or an institution of higher education
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid CA driver’s license
- One year or more of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or closely comparable population
- Reliable transportation
- Clearance of criminal background check as required per state licensing regulations
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plans
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality-of-life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.
Search for "Clovis, CA"